The International Society of Arboriculture (ISA) recommends removing a tree as a last resort. An arborist can help decide whether or not a tree should be removed. Treesmith Enterprises, Inc. has the skills and equipment to safely and efficiently remove trees. Removal is recommended when the tree:
• Is dead or dying.
• Is considered irreparably hazardous.
• Is causing an obstruction that is impossible to correct through pruning.
• Is crowding and causing harm to other trees.
• Is to be replaced by a more suitable specimen.
• Should be removed to allow for new construction.
Take a look at our work in our portfolio.